How to obtain an American dental license to practice dentistry in the United States.

January 13, 2013 1:44 pm Published by
Student Jackie WIllis and a dentist from Pakistan seeking to obtain his American dental license.

The Center for Special Dentistry helps teach dentists who are trained in other countries.  The best of those students then may receive assistance in applying to a U.S. dental school so that they may then obtain an American dental license.  Foreign-trained dentists can NOT treat patients at The Center for Special Dentistry; they can watch and learn.  For more information please visit the Our Team section of this website.


Tags: , , , , , ,

Categorised in:

This post was written by Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman