Our NYC dentist office is a high-end private dental practice that has 16 cosmetic dentists, specialists and lab ceramists in one midtown Manhattan office. In addition an MD-anesthesiologist offers several options for dental sedation. Nitrous oxide laughing gas is also offered. We offer cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, adult orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, general dentistry and smile makeovers in New York, NY. In brief significant cosmetic changes can occur in one treatment visit.
Our team works together in the diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment of highly personalized patient cases. We offer intelligent and honest diagnosis based upon 31+ years of experience. Our treatment is quick and comfortable. We use the finest materials and top labs. Our attention to detail is second to none because we are a teaching private practice that has students watching master clinicians work (with patient permission).
- The treatment is comprehensive at The Center for Special Dentistry in New York, and Dr. Dorfman always goes the extra mile to provide care customized to my specific needs. I have been a patient for over 25 years and could not imagine going anywhere else. -- Bridget, NYC
- I’m always quick to refer friends to The Center For Special Dentistry, NYC. They have 14 cosmetic dentists & specialists in one midtown dental office offering superlative care. Professor Jeff (Dorfman) always has visiting students learning his techniques. -- Denise M., New York NY
- I have been a patient for over 20 years. I have been consistently pleased with the results & the care taken by everyone who works there, especially Dr Dorfman. It is very convenient going to one Manhattan dental office that has every specialist I could ever need. -- Kim P., Bronxville
- Seriously. Dr. Dorfman and his staff are the best dentists in New York that I have been to. He explains everything, doesn’t patronize you, acts like a person, and treats you like a friend. Jeff has been my dentist for close to 30 years and I trust him. -- Josh B., New York City
Our NYC dentist patients also have access to top medical care
Moreover our patients have access to our affiliated team of 12 medical doctors in our building. This is because of the known relationship between dental disease and other medical diseases like heart disease and diabetes. We hope to improve your overall health one step at a time.
Separately for those seeking a free or reduced-fee community dental clinic please click this hyperlink. We do not offer it in our practice.
Above all experience the difference of our NYC dentist team:
- Multi-Specialty office with a NYC dentist team of 16 dentists, specialists & ceramists
- Nitrous oxide laughing gas is available & an MD anesthesiologist is available for sedation
- 12 other medical doctors help integrate holistic care
- Thoughtful presentation of information & discussion so you choose your care
- Logical treatment plans and multiple treatment options
- A clear understanding of treatment time, fees & choices
- Optional cost savings seeing our associates in a clean environment
- Expectations of comfort & aesthetics during and after treatment
- Clear photo documentation confirms quality of diagnosis & treatment
- Master clinicians, military officers & professors – many with 30+ years of experience
- High-end personalized care includes minimal waiting & access to doctors
Our unique approach to dentistry provides exceptional comfort and knowledge
New patients may consult with several of our cosmetic dentists and specialists to discover their specific dental condition and reduce their fear of dentistry. Patients will learn about their dental condition, understand the benefits and risks of treatment before treatment begins, Likewise they will also learn and understand various treatment options including treatment time and cost. Singularly information about our unique methods for fear and pain control are also discussed. The high standard of care we offer is evident in the photo documentation of our dentistry. In this case this provides our patients an understanding of their dental treatment. It also offers comfort that the dentistry is being performed well.
Each patient visit is scheduled with extra time to offer the finest in personalized care.
The group effort is first class and the fees are correspondingly high-end. This website contains over 4,400 pages of exclusive dental information created by New York NY cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman. Most of this information is within the Dental Photos and Library sections. Dr. Dorfman has been practicing dentistry in midtown Manhattan for over thirty years. He uniquely maintained simultaneous professorships at Columbia and NYU dental schools for a combined twenty years. He offers paid, volunteer and tuition-based teaching programs within the office for predental and dental students, and young dentists, who visit from around the world.
We also have an affiliated team of twenty holistic medical doctors that is accessible to all our patients.
All our doctors work in one midtown Manhattan office building. This group functions as an extension of our New York City dental practice including: internal medicine, weight loss medicine, sports medicine, pain medicine, chiropractic and physical therapy. Another eight providers offer psychiatry and psychology services on a different floor of our building. Dr. Dorfman will frequently personally escort his patients to make an initial introduction. In summary at Center for Special Dentistry we take care of ALL of YOU.
Our NY dental practice is patient-focused, not insurance-focused.
We offer personal attention, honesty, intelligence, gentleness and beautiful dentistry. Our office does NOT belong to managed care insurance plans. Our office will accept your insurance payment towards your balance IF you are allowed to go “out-of-network.” Therefore you are responsible for anything not paid by your insurance.
In conclusion Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman created all of the dentistry shown on this 4,400 page website. In brief we offer intelligent & honest diagnosis and better results for our patients. Visit us when you want it done right the first time; you will save money by initially spending more. Therefore please call The Center for Special Dentistry®.