Our practice offers high-end Cosmetic Dentistry including Cosmetic Tooth Bonding with our team of sixteen cosmetic dentists, specialists and lab techs who work together in one NYC cosmetic dentistry office. In addition an MD-anesthesiologist offers several options for dental sedation. Nitrous oxide laughing gas is also offered. Significant changes in your smile can occur with our NY aesthetic dentistry in as little as one treatment visit.
We pay close attention to details in a clean, low-volume environment. We offer intelligent and honest diagnosis based upon 31+ years of experience. Our treatment is quick and comfortable. We use the finest materials and top labs.
- Great NY smile makeover dentist and a really great person! I've known Dr. Jeff Dorfman for about 20 years and he's still funny, too. The entire staff, including the young dentists and interns, are very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. If you need any type of help go to Dr. Dorfman and Staff. -- Jerry M., Greenwich CT
- It became necessary for me to get work done on my teeth. A prominent New York City Doctor recommended that I see Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman at The Center For Special Dentistry. Jeff put in artistically handcrafted porcelain veneers fit to the needs of my mouth. The results are excellent. -- Irene J., New York NY
- I needed a lot of relatively simple cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dr. Jeff Dorfman sincerely offered me so many options from which to choose that I feel I made a fine, conservative choice that fit my needs and my budget. Thanks! -- A NYC Cosmetic Dentistry patient, NY
- I am very pleased with the Cosmetic Dentistry I received in the NY dental office of Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman. I highly recommend him and his wonderful group! -- Bill, Cos Cob
- Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman is an excellent New York Cosmetic Dentist. I have been to several others of prominence but Jeff really has no peer! He's wonderful, and very funny. -- Anonymous, New York, NY
Our NYC cosmetic dentistry patients also have access to top medical care
Moreover our patients have access to our affiliated team of 12 medical doctors in our building. This is because of the known relationship between dental disease and other medical diseases like heart disease and diabetes. We hope to improve your overall health one step at a time.
ABOVE: Upper front porcelain veneers hide tetracycline-stained teeth. They look natural.
ABOVE: Cosmetic dental bonding changed these fillings from silver to white.
Cosmetic Dentistry performed quickly and comfortably
Our NYC cosmetic dentistry can include more simple procedures like changing silver fillings to white tooth-colored restorations or reshaping the incisal or biting edges of the teeth with a procedure we can sculpting but others may call instant orthodontics.
New York cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman, has created all the unique content seen on this 4,400 page website. He has taught these procedures for over 30 years. Visit the Dental Photos and Library sections. Many dentists and students visit from around the world to study in with us in New York.
The difference between Cosmetic Dentistry and a Smile Makeover
A Smile Makeover implies greater complexity and more teeth are involved than for Cosmetic Dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry can also involve the placement of aesthetic all porcelain veneers or crowns that actually match the color and shape of the adjacent natural teeth and/or hide the black edges commonly seen around crowns.
The difference between good and great dentistry
The results of cosmetic dentistry can vary very significantly based upon the initial diagnosis and the course of treatment offered. It can vary based upon the individual skill of the dentists involved in treatment in addition to the quality of the materials such as using brand name or generic bonding resins, bonding material and porcelain. It can also vary tremendously based upon whether the dental porcelain is made by a low-volume master ceramist or a high-volume lab in the U.S. or in another country. Cosmetic Dentistry also includes Professional Teeth Whitening.
Experience the difference of our NYC Cosmetic Dentistry team:
- Multi-specialty office with a NYC cosmetic dentistry team of 16 cosmetic dentists, specialists & ceramists
- Nitrous oxide laughing gas is available & an MD anesthesiologist is available for sedation
- Dentistry is integrated with 12 other medical doctors for comprehensive health care
- Logical conservative treatment plans and multiple treatment options
- A clear understanding of treatment time and fees
- Optional cost savings seeing our associates
- Expectations of comfort & aesthetics during and after treatment
- Clear photo documentation confirms quality of diagnosis & treatment
- Master clinicians, military officers & professors offer high-end personalized care
Multi-Specialty Diagnosis and Treatment performed in One Office
New patients may consult with several of our NYC cosmetic dentists and specialists to discover their specific dental condition. In addition they will be given enough time for thoughtful discussions without feeling an aggressive sales pitch. Patients will learn about their dental condition, understand the benefits and risks of treatment, understand various treatment options including treatment time and cost, and methods for fear/pain control before treatment begins. We typically photodocument our dentistry to provide our patients an understanding of their dental treatment.
Visit us when you want it done right the first time; you will save money by initially spending more. Finally call The Center for Special Dentistry®.
Related Articles:Back to Top
Manhattan cosmetic dentistry smile makeovers.
NY Cosmetic Dentistry closes teeth gaps with bonding.
New York Cosmetic Dentistry for a broken upper front tooth.
Cosmetic bonding the teeth space between the upper front central incisors.
Fast cosmetic dentistry tooth replacement
How to cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers
Teeth bonding at gum line for toothbrush abrasion
Related Dental Photos:
A teeth gap is closed with bonding.
Close a diastema with cosmetic dental bonding.
Composite resin for tooth erosion and teeth abrasion.
Cosmetic periodontal treatment and aesthetic gum therapy.
Composite bonding for crooked tooth rotations.
Aesthetic dentistry in a smile makeover.
Aesthetic treatment of crooked or crowded teeth.
Bonding gaps between teeth with high end composite resins.
Compare bonding and crowns.
Crowns or caps for crowded crooked teeth
Dental restorations using composite resin fillings
Diagnosis and treatment of cracked broken teeth
Diastema is the space or gap between front teeth
Esthetic bonding for tooth stains or a yellow gray color
Esthetic dentistry with porcelain veneers and crowns
How to close spaces or gaps between teeth
How to evaluate an aesthetic smile
How to remove a cavity and place a bonded resin filling
Incisal adjustment reshaping teeth and dental bonding
Porcelain dental crowns increase teeth length
Porcelain metal bridge problems or crown complications
Porcelain veneers hide discolored yellow and gray teeth
Replacing gold dental crowns with porcelain crowns
Reshaping teeth or sculpting to improve smile aesthetics
Resin bonding increases tooth length for short teeth
Sculpting tray set up for enameloplasty reshaping
Teeth space analysis for filling or closing gaps
Tooth erosion or abrasion from toothbrushing at gums
Tooth fractures broken teeth and cracked fillings
White teeth fillings bonding and composite resin
Crack Under Front Tooth Crown
Demo: Thirteen Teeth Porcelain-Metal Bridge
Dental Bridge Removal & Make 13-Tooth Temporary
Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 10. Dental Materials
How To Attach a Bridge Framework