Ruben recently graduated from NYU Dental School.
Hunter College, The City University of New York, New York, NY. – 2001 to 2005
- Degree: BA
- Major: Psychology
- Disciplined and cooperative.
- A skilled communicator, able to synthesize and deliver complex information.
- Exceptional collaborator, able to bridge company and client interests.
- Highly organized and accurate with strong analytic and presentation abilities.
- Excellent at meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
- Experienced office worker and administrator.
- Computer skills include MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Internet
- Fluent in Russian
Skate Guard, Bryant Park Market Events, New York, NY, 10/06 to 01/07
- Give ice skating lessons to beginners and intermediate skaters.
- Host parties and participate in company events such as NYC coat drive and Toys for Tots with the New York Rangers.
Telegiver, UJA Federation, New York, NY, 11/02 to 09/03
- Collect donations for philanthropic purposes, via telephone, using acourteous manner.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals.
Foreman/Technician, Videocom Security Systems, Rego Park, NY, 02/00 to 01/02
- Install various security devices e.g. cameras, monitors, motion detectors for residential and commercial properties.
- Promote company services throughout metropolitan area.
- Circulate fliers.
Customer Service Representative, Pioneer Supermarkets, Rego Park, NY, 12/01 to 12/04
- Managed service calls from customers and vendors.
- Updated and analyzed sales data using Excel.
- Responsible for new trainees? supervision and guidance.
Law Office Assistant/Paralegal, Gary Tsirelman, PC, Brooklyn, NY, 1/07 to present