Dr. Igor Elperin – former NYU Dental Intern
“Dr. Elperin is highly recommended for an associateship in Washington State.”
—Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman
New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY
DDS Degree May 2010
• Dental Implantology. A one year clinical and didactic program designed and supervised by Dr. D. Tarnow. Highly competitive program with focus to give a select few students academic knowledge and clinical skills in implant placement and restoration. The program goes well beyond regular dental school curriculum. I am the only student in my DDS class who was permitted to treatment plan and surgically place implants
• Elective in Private Practice. Highly competitive senior year program. The program gives a select few students practical dental experience in the state of the art, high fee and low volume midtown Manhattan Madison Avenue practice. The Center For Special Dentistry supervised by Dr. J. Dorfman NYCDentist.com
• Implants Dentistry. A one year certificate program design to give didactic knowledge of all aspects of implant dentistry.
• Aesthetic Dentistry. A one year certificate program constructed to give students skills necessary to effectively treatment plan and execute complex aesthetic cases.
• Mini Elective in Aesthetic Dentistry. 8 month program that focuses on specific techniques and new materials related to aesthetic dentistry
• Nobel Biocare two day certificate training course. A 2 day intensive course conducted at Nobel Biocare headquarters. The program consisted of one day treatment planning and prosthetic course and one day surgical training.
• Member of NYU Aesthetic Dentistry club
• The 2010 Academy of Osseointegration’s Outstanding Student in Implant Dentistry Award
• The 2010 NYUCD’s Outstanding DDS Excellence Award
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
B.S. in Biology 2006
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
L.J. Bennerson , DDS
Volunteer Dental Assistant 2009-2010
Performed duties of a dental assistant in the Park Avenue dental practice.
• Uptown Smile Dental
Dental office manager 2004-2007
Performed all duties of dental office manager in the underserved area of New York City.
• First Avenue Medical and Dental Center
Clinic Manager 2001-2004
Performed all duties of a clinic manager in the underserved area of New York City.
Future Planning Associates
Management of Information Systems 1997 – 2001
From computer analyst to an information systems administrator for large insurance data warehousing company.
AMA Core Disaster Life Support Certification
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Academy of General Dentistry
American Dental Association
American Student Dental Association
American Dental Education Association
Academy of Osseointegration
Russian, Basic Ukrainian
I enjoy listening and playing music, nature photography, museums and theater, outdoor activities including bike riding with my wife and daughter.