Eric Satterlee – Intern
Attending CUNY Hunter – New York, NY
Pre-Dental – expected completion of prerequisites December 2009
GPA – 3.42
SUNY Fredonia – Fredonia, NY Graduated May, 2003
B.A., Finance – May 2003
Minor, Computer Science – May 2003
GPA major – 3.41
Freelance Catering New York, NY March 2004-Present Waiter/Bartender
· Served clients needs at various events; including large corporate functions and small dinner parties.
· Work for several private chefs as well as a few large companies including Match Eventstyles, Thomas Pretti, and Olivier Cheng.
Update Legal, New York, NY February 2007
Willkie Farr and Gallagher
Contract Legal Assistant
· Utilized excel to create and maintain spreadsheets
· Acted as a liaison between Update Legal and Willkie Farr and Gallagher
· Coordinated collection and reviewed timesheets for accuracy.
Paavo Turtiainen INC, New York, NY September 2006-October 2007
· Assisted with bookkeeping, data entry, and other general office support functions for a successful private chef in the NYC area.
· Utilized Excel to create spreadsheets.
Request Model Management New York, NY November 2003-November 2006
· Attended casting calls to meet with photographers.
SUNY, Fredonia, NY January 2001-May 2003
· Researched and wrote senior thesis on the history, present financial condition, and management strategy for the Oil Industry.
· Assisted Business Professor Dr. Charles Telly in grading essay type exams