Kat has worked in our practice for nearly twenty years since about 1993. She is lovely, caring, and diligent but gentle; patients and staff love her. Kathleen stopped working for the greatest reason of all; she gave birth to a beautiful little girl and wanted to stay home to raise her.
- Private practice of dental hygiene since 1992.
- Assist with dental examinations, cosmetic whitening, x-rays, sealants, fluoride application, sterilization and care of instruments and equipment.
- Patient education and motivation through proposed individual treatment plans.
- Dental Assistant from 1988-91
- A.A.S., Dental Hygiene – 1992
- New York City Technical College
- New York State Dental Hygiene License
- Certificate in community CPR
- Infection Control
- Recognition of maltreatment and child abuse
- Member of the American Dental Hygienists Association
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish