With two decades of U.S. and international experience in diverse multi-cultural settings, I bring valuable skills and interpersonal understanding to every aspect of dental hygiene.
My strong academic foundation plus substantial practical experience allows me to establish rapport and trusting relationships with all my patients, especially those who are apprehensive about seeking dental care.
- Scaling and root Planning
- Adult and Child Prophylaxis
- Zoom whiting application
- Sealant placement
- Digital radiography
- Patient education and motivation
- Laser Therapy
- Dentrix Software and Easy Dental Software
- Discussing the highest quality dentistry with patients, including cosmetic, restorative and periodontal procedures.
In private dental hygiene practice since 1992 in the U.S. and spent eight years practicing dental hygiene in Barbados. I worked with various dental practices on this island in the Caribbean. my intercultural experiences has given me a vast foundation of different patient’s needs where I was able to commit myself to enhancing patient education and understanding of oral and physical well being.
Education and Professional Affiliations:
- R.D.H., Associates in Science and Dental Hygiene, with honors. 1991
- SUNY Farmingdale College of Technology at Farmingdale, New York
- Practice Management and Public Relations, 1993
- Center for Professional Development, Scottsdale AZ.
- Ongoing Continuing Education on Periodontics, Nutrition and Well-Being
- Member of American Dental Hygiene Association