The Center for Special Dentistry in New York NY offers a NYC Smile Makeover, NY Oral Rehabilitation, for people who are seeking the finest in high-end Manhattan dental reconstruction. Our Multi-Specialty, in-office team of sixteen NYC cosmetic dentists and specialists is sought out for the most complex cases in dentistry. As a result we are able to offer quick and comfortable smile makeovers. In addition an MD-anesthesiologist offers several options for dental sedation. Nitrous oxide laughing gas is also offered.
One office visit could involve, for example, Cosmetic Dentists, Endodontists, Periodontists and Oral Surgeons all working together in one office. We offer intelligent and honest diagnosis based upon 31+ years of experience. We use the finest materials and top labs. Significant cosmetic changes can occur in one treatment visit. By the way, smile makeover, oral rehabilitation and full mouth reconstruction all mean the same thing.
- Dr. Dorfman is a superb NY smile makeover dentist. His attention to detail yields amazing results. All the members of the practice are so considerate and extremely attentive. Dr. Dorfman had his porcelain veneer ceramist in his midtown dental office to make very detailed color changes. Great experience! -- Bernadette M., midtown Manhattan
- Great NY smile makeover dentist and a really great person! I've known Dr. Jeff Dorfman for about 20 years and he's still funny, too. The entire staff, including the young dentists and interns, are very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. If you need any type of help go to Dr. Dorfman and Staff. -- Jerry M., Greenwich CT
- It became necessary for me to get work done on my teeth. A prominent New York City Doctor recommended that I see Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman at The Center For Special Dentistry. Jeff put in artistically handcrafted porcelain veneers fit to the needs of my mouth. The results are excellent. -- Irene J., New York NY
- Dr. Dorfman performed the best Smile Makeover in New York for me! It took several visits for me to meet with the different dental specialists in his office because some are there different days of the week but it was really educational and allowed me to participate in the decision-making of my own dentistry. -- Karen A., NYC
Our NYC smile makeover patients also have access to top medical care
Moreover our patients have access to our affiliated team of 12 medical doctors in our building. This is because of the known relationship between dental disease and other medical diseases like heart disease and diabetes. We hope to improve your overall health one step at a time.
Experience the difference of our NYC Smile Makeover team:
- Multi-specialty office with a NYC Smile Makeover team of 16 cosmetic dentists, specialists & porcelain ceramists
- Nitrous oxide laughing gas is available & an MD anesthesiologist is available for sedation
- Plastic surgeons and 12 other physicians can offer integrated care with our Smile Makeovers when needed
- Thoughtful presentation of information & discussion. You choose the most conservative aesthetic dentistry
- Logical treatment plans and multiple treatment options
- A clear discussion of treatment time & fees before treatment begins
- Optional cost savings seeing our associates
- Expectations of comfort, durability & aesthetics during and after treatment
- Photo documentation is created for all phases of dental care
- Master clinicians, military officers & professors – each averaging 30 years of experience
- High-end personalized care includes minimal waiting & access to doctors in a clean office
Master Clinicians perform your Smile Makeover
Most of our NYC Smile Makeover master clinicians, our specialists and our master ceramist lab technicians have over 30 years experience each. Many have teaching appointments or professorships at top NY dental schools. Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman, Director, has over twenty years combined professorships at Columbia and NYU dental schools and many of his teaching programs are oversubscribed by more than ten times the number of available openings for dental students and young dentists who visit from around the world.
Multi-Specialty Diagnosis and Treatment in One Office
New patients may consult with several of our New York cosmetic dentists and specialists to discover their specific dental condition and reduce their fear of dentistry. CSD offers attention to detail that is second to none. Patients will learn about their dental condition, understand the benefits and risks of treatment, understand various treatment options including treatment time and cost, and methods for fear/pain control before treatment starts. New patients will become more comfortable as they gain knowledge we readily teach and we gladly offer all patients control over their environment when in our office. When necessary we also offer many options to reduce dental phobia including Behavior Modification and Relaxation, Nitrous Oxide laughing gas, Medication and/or Intravenous IV sedation. We also have an MD anesthesiologist available.
Lab Technicians and Master Ceramists Create Custom Shades and Aesthetics in One Office
Our lab technicians are master ceramists who work chairside in our office to provide truly gorgeous porcelain. In our porcelain you will see custom characterization and shading built into the body of the porcelain so that our dentistry looks natural. Some patients want all four upper front teeth to be of uniform length and others want the two front teeth to be slightly longer; we can build it either way and provide the proper advice. We can even build slight imperfections like chips, stains and/or mild rotations into our porcelain to make it look real.
Our New York porcelain veneers and crowns are truly unlike typically uniform – and fake-looking – white teeth. Learn why we do not offer the mass-market porcelain brands like Lumineers for our NYC Smile Makeover patients. Some people want to hide the “dark black triangles” where points of gum tissue used to be between their teeth; we can bulk out these areas with pink porcelain made to match the color of the surrounding gums. Extra care is also taken to avoid seeing a black line along the gums that is also frequently seen in dentistry from other offices; this can happen when the teeth are not properly drilled and/or when the porcelain does not properly fit.
The level of personalized care and attention to detail will be readily apparent to a new patient. Time is taken to understand each human being attached to their teeth when diagnosing and treatment planning even less complex Cosmetic Dentistry. We also have an affiliated team of twenty medical doctors that is accessible to all our patients.
This 4,400 page website highlights dentistry personally performed and written by Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman
All of the dentistry shown on this 4,400 page website was created by Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman. Visit us when you want it done right the first time; you will save money by initially spending more. Call The Center for Special Dentistry®.
Related Articles:Back to Top
Smile makeover for dental fear or phobia.
Cosmetic dentistry without pain or fear
Learning about cosmetic dental reconstruction
One visit smile makeover for dental anxiety
Related Dental Photos:
NY Smile Makeovers before and after photos.
New York Smile Makeover cases include partial anodontia.
Ceramic crowns and porcelain onlays
Cosmetic bonding for tooth crowding and crooked teeth
Crown and bridge closes teeth gaps or spaces
Dental diagnosis includes symptoms and exam
Dental reconstruction for teeth grinding or fear
How to reshape crooked teeth cosmetic dentistry
Instant orthodontics is cosmetic dental without braces
Oral rehabilitation also means smile makeover
Plastic surgery lip augmentation with botox
Porcelain dental crowns and porcelain caps
Reshape long teeth to make them shorter
Sculpting for tooth length and to reshape teeth
Smile diagnosis needs photos of a smiling face
Teeth bite includes occlusion malocclusion and curve
Telescopic copings or telescopes for parallelism
Tooth replacement treatment options for missing teeth
X-rays of a smile makeover or oral rehabilitation
Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 2. Good Dentist?
Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 5. Aggressive Selling
Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 6. Treatment Planning
Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 7. Eye-Hand Skill