Over 60 original Dental Videos on our YouTube channel
This website contains thousands of pages of exclusive dental information including these dental videos created by New York dentist, Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman, Director of The Center for Special Dentistry®. In addition we offer high-end multi-specialty cosmetic dental reconstruction for people who really don’t like dentistry. Furthermore most info is within the Dental Photos and Library sections. However some valuable information is discussed in the dental videos below.
Click on any hyperlink below to see the dental videos of interest
Incidentally the text is presented below each video. In particular this may help those less familiar with the English language.
Service: Braces Adult Orthodontics
Service: Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crack Under Front Tooth Crown
- Demo: Thirteen Teeth Porcelain-Metal Bridge
- Dental Bridge Removal & Make 13-Tooth Temporary
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 10. Dental Materials
- How To Attach a Bridge Framework
Service: Dental Anxiety Dental Fear
- 12 Ways To Differentiate Good vs Bad Dentistry: Part 1
- Dentistry for Dentist Fear Dental Phobia
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 8. Time & Novocaine
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 9. Specialists
Service: Dental Implants
- A Discussion of Dentist Fear Dental Phobia
- Dental Implants: Trying in the bridge frame. 1 of 5
- Dental Implants: Trying in the bridge frame. 2 of 5
- Dental Implants: Trying in the bridge frame. 3 of 5
- Dental Implants: Trying in the bridge frame. 4 of 5
- Dental Implants: Trying in the bridge frame. 5 of 5
- Fabrication of Jigs for Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Implants, Crowns and Veneers
- Laser Dentistry and Dental Implants
- The Center for Special Dentistry
Service: Gum Disease Treatment
Service: Porcelain Veneers
Service: Sleep Apnea Snoring
Service: Smile Makeover
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 2. Good Dentist?
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 5. Aggressive Selling
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 6. Treatment Planning
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 7. Eye-Hand Skill
More: Dental Philosophy
- Dental Implants Explained
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 12. Independent.
- We are a Dental Office - NOT a Dental Spa
More: Health and Wellness
More: Teaching Private Practice
- Cephalometric dental x-ray. #1 Preparation
- Cephalometric dental x-ray. #2 Taking the x-ray
- Cephalometric dental x-ray. #3 Uploading
- Good vs. Bad Dentistry. Part 11. Mentorship.
- Panoramic dental x-ray: #3 Taking the x-ray
- Panoramic dental x-ray. #1 Preparation
- Panoramic dental x-ray. #2 Patient preparation
- Panoramic dental x-ray. #4 Uploading the x-ray
- Solder Transfer Tip.
Photos vs dental videos
Interestingly this author has preferred creating photos with captions over dental videos as a teaching tool for both students and patients. In short the reason is speed. A good photo, or series of photos, with a concise caption can easily convey a lot of information. In contrast one must watch dental videos of indefinite duration to hopefully obtain useful knowledge. However there are some teaching topics that rightfully should be presented in video. Likewise we have created dental videos on a variety of topics wherein photos themselves are inadequate.
By the way this content is copyrighted and protected by numerous types of software that can shut down offending websites. Therefore please don’t use any of our content without written permission.
16 Cosmetic Dentists, Specialists and Lab Ceramists in One Midtown Office
In brief our team includes 16 cosmetic dentists, specialists and lab ceramists in one high-end midtown Manhattan office. In particular we focus on offering Creative Solutions for Complex Dentistry®. As a result we are able to offer quick and comfortable cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. In addition an MD-anesthesiologist offers several options for dental sedation. We offer intelligent and honest diagnosis based upon 31+ years of experience. Our treatment is quick and comfortable. Lastly we use the finest materials and top labs.
In conclusion Dr. Jeffrey Dorfman created all of the dentistry shown on this 4,400 page website. In brief we offer intelligent & honest diagnosis and better results for our patients. Visit us when you want it done right the first time; you will save money by initially spending more. Therefore please call The Center for Special Dentistry®.